An Internet Lifestyle means that you are able to live life on your terms. Simple as that.
If you are reading this it means that you’ve looked at your life (and the current business you run), and you’re not even close to financial security — let alone freedom and you keep asking yourself: “Isn’t there a way to change my life?”
Don’t be perturbed — there is a way out of every ugly situation IF you know a certain few things. Earning six figures annually online is not unrealistic – it’s actually doable and entirely attainable. Thus, I want to give a wake-up call to your inner entrepreneur to rise above the fray and begin to create the future you really want.
The greatest enemy of man is himself. If you could break loose from your inner thoughts that tell you success is far off, then there is no mountain anywhere you cannot climb. In fact, most of the things you’ve been taught about money are false.
What do I mean?
The cliché that you should go to school, study and get a good job afterwards (along with a bag of benefits) is a limiting factor. We’re living in the information age, where a single idea can settle a man or woman financially for the rest of their lives. Academic qualification has its place in this world, but not necessarily in the areas of making money and touching lives around the world.
I think the real education is outside of academic institutions. The real education you need is right where you are – in your environment: the people, events, news, technology, communication, business start ups, etc. You can learn so much from the above mentioned channels than in the four walls of a university.
6-Tips to creating an Internet Lifestyle and saving you a ton of frustration
- All frustration is the result of the lack of a system: Finding a proven business system is the most lucrative step you can take towards making a dream come true. When properly approached, it’s going to make your success “sure-fire.”. Those who live the Internet lifestyle today have specific, high-powered systems, not mere business enterprises.
- Find an Already Successful “Real World” Mentor: Find someone who is already achieving the results that you want in a specific business and see if he or she would be willing to mentor you a few hours a month. If you could do this on your own you would have already done it. Trust me, you need a mentor.
- Stop Hanging Out With Turkeys: Take a look around you and you will notice that your income is likely that of your ten closest friends and influences. It’s time to stop hanging out with the turkeys if you want to soar with the eagles. You will never outperform your self image and if you don’t believe in your heart that you are worth six-figures, you will never command it into being.
- Don’t Reinvent the Wheel: There is no reason under the sun to make the same mistake that another entrepreneur has already made. Find a proven business system and stick with it.
Start With the End In Mind: Every day, week, month, quarter, year anddecade should be planned out. Set your goals for each and work backwardsfrom there. If you find yourself going in circles it’s because you don’t have aclear, specific, target that you are shooting for.
- Persist Beyond Exception: A system is what guarantees financial freedom. A system stays even when the business is gone. Don’t make the mistake of chasing silver bullets or “get rich quick” solutions. Stick with your plan and perfect your system. You will always come out ahead.
Over the next few days we will dive into each of these individually. In the mean-time visit http://prou.co/promote to get access to my FREE weekly mentorship webinar for Internet entrepreneurs!